MENU

Businesses for Sale in Adams County, Colorado

We have found 3 Businesses for sale in Adams County, Colorado. Browse businesses and companies for sale in Adams County, Colorado from small home based businesses to established high cash flow businesses. Don't see what you are looking for or need additional information? Please contact Sunbelt office near Adams County, Colorado to learn more about how to buy a business or sell a business.

LISTINGS 1 - 3 OF 3 RESULTS
Tap Here to filter Search

40+ year old Plumbing & Heating Parts Supplier

This 40+ year-old Plumbing & Heating Parts Supplier is located in Denver, CO with $75,000 in Seller's Discretionary Earnings. All the business is coming from repeat customers and word of mouth, as NO advertising or marketing at all is being...

Price: 170,000
Revenue: 350,000
Cash Flow: 75,000
Location: Colorado
Listed by: DENVECO001

SOLD - Window Replacement Service Company

30+ year old Denver Window Replacement Business with high gross margins (70% to 75% on some products) and an outstanding location for its entire existence. Little to no advertising has been done in the last 10 years. Owner...

Price: 450,000
Revenue: 800,000
Cash Flow: 176,000
Location: Colorado
Listed by: DENVECO001

SOLD - 25 Year Old Heavy Equipment & Auto Repair Service Business

***SOLD*** 25 yr-old heavy equipment and auto repair service company located in the North Denver Metro area. All business from repeat customers and word-of-mouth as well as fleet accounts. Roughly 60% is heavy equipment repair with the remaining 40%...

Price: 695,000
Revenue: 1,200,000
Cash Flow: 275,000
Location: Colorado
Listed by: DENVECO001

More Businesses for sale in Colorado

Growing Independent Window Coverings Business - SBA Pre-Qualified

Colorado Springs based growing independent window covering business with nearly $400k to the owner and additional upside for a new buyer. This company has an outstanding reputation and is a market lea...

Asking Price: $975,000
Western States Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Dealership

Harley-Davidson Dealership Opportunity! - Situated in the beautiful and spacious riding country of the western USA, this Harley-Davidson dealership benefits from from a multi-state market reach, with ...

Asking Price: $575,000
SOLD - Independent Pack & Shipping Service

With over 30 years of steady, loyal customers and a highly desirable location in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains just west of the Denver, this recession resistant business is a great opportunity ...

Asking Price: $269,000
Filter Your Results

Show Filters

Save This Search

Search

Location & Industry

Financial Ranges


-

-

-

Colorado Businesses for Sale by Office


Sign Up For Our Free Business Insights

    Subscribe to receive valuable buyer information, seller information, or information on both.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.