Gerry Chadwick is a 1973 graduate of Alter High School and 1977 graduate of the University of Dayton with a BS in Marketing. During his business career in sales and sales management he has lived in Chicago and Appleton, WI, returning to Dayton in 1995, where in addition to his professional life has been active within the community.
Gerry is a member of the Grandview Foundation Board of Directors; chairman of the Eagles Seekers Classic, golf tournament that raises funds for the Victor J. Cassano Health Center; a member of the Dayton Chamber of Commerce and other local community organizations.
Most recently Gerry spent 10 years with Excellence in Motivation, having joined the company during its start-up phase. Gerry served in a variety of sales and sales management roles including Vice President, Sales and Vice President, National Accounts and was an instrumental part of the company’s growth from $800,000 in sales in 1994 to gross sales of over $150,000,000 in 2005.
The key to success Gerry has in business is his ability to identify the needs of the client and develop customized solutions to meet those needs. These skills not only transfer, but are critical to his roles as a business broker. Gerry is a member of the International Business Brokers Association and the Ohio Business Brokers Association.
Posts by this author
- Planning Your Exit On Your Terms – A Comprehensive Valuation Begins the Process
- A Gambler’s Advice for Business
- Finish Big – How Great Entrepreneurs Exit Their Companies on Top
- Why Do We Want Business Owners to “Get a Round Tuit”?
- Local Business Broker Earns Prestigious CBI Designation
- Increasing the Value of Your Foundry
- New Year’s Resolutions for 2018
- Selecting a Business Broker or M&A Advisor – Be Careful and Involve Your Advisors
- Critical Buyer Issues
- Announcing the Sale of Dayton Xenia Auto and Recycling and Riverside Auto