Primary Category:Lawn & Landscaping Businesses for Sale
This acquisition opportunity is for a landscaping company which specializes in creating urban gardens for the high demand of environmentally conscientious commercial and residential clients in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Types of Landscaping offered include Permaculture-based gardens, Indoor green spaces & Water-conserving landscapes.
Services include Design, Installation & Maintenance.
Hardscape installation is not currently offered through the business, but a new owner who holds or obtains a C-27 landscaping contractor’s license can easily expand into that territory.
Commercial accounts currently include established Bay Area IT companies, property management companies and bars and restaurants. The majority of residential accounts are located within San Francisco. Small urban spaces such as an office or home are transformed into a living oasis of sustainable, responsible & low-maintenance green décor.
Designs focus on reducing water consumption while providing all the natural benefits of a beautiful garden. Clients are given the flexibility to be involved in the design process as much or as little as they would like. Maintenance services are offered monthly or bi-monthly for the upkeep of the garden.
Established in 2013 the company has been in the sustainable landscaping & urban gardening industry for almost 10 years. The business continues to grow despite low prioritization on marketing. The high demand for drought-tolerant and low-maintenance landscaping in California’s climate crisis generate sales leads for this business through Google searches or word-of-mouth from long-term clients.
There are six Garden Specialists in addition to the Seller. Two of the Specialists also act as Administrative Assistant. The business is run from the Seller’s home. The new owner may need a small storage for tools & equipment. The Seller is selling the business to return to pursuing her academic interests
* 2022 Cashflow grew by 84% YoY.
* 13 Commercial Accounts provide 55% of the revenue
* No impact from COVID
* No inventory
* Seller runs the business as a sole proprietor from home with some necessary adjustments in expenses
* 10 years of established reputation
* 5-Star reviews on Google and Yelp
* Growing revenue with a record high in 2022
* Strong growth opportunity as no marketing program currently
* The existing employees intend to stay with the business for continuity assuming no change in their employment.
* Low-maintenance and drought-tolerant landscaping sees increased demand in California due to climate change
* Well-established commercial accounts with several large high-tech companies in the Bay Area.