Call:208-888-5151 Email Matt Eells
Business Broker / Vice President
Over 32 years of experience as a business owner of multiple businesses with a solid small business background. Diverse experience working with a varying sizes and types of companies. (e.g. Construction, General Contracting, Property Development, Landscape Construction, Landscape Irrigation, Irrigation Consulting, Golf Course maintenance, Tree Arborist, Weed and Pest Chemigation, Nurseryman, Retaining Wall Construction, Paver and Tile Contracting, HVAC, Property Management, Commercial and Residential Remodeling, House Moving, Steel Building Erecting, Excavation Contracting, Demolition Contracting, Snow and Ice Removal Contracting, Underground Utilities Install, Locating Services, Fleet Management, Concrete Contracting, Home Building, Cabinet Building, Coffee Roastery, Coffee House.
I have developed, orchestrate, worked in and with all areas of management and operations. I have worked with and trained employees in all aspects of management, dispatching, repair, construction, safety and sales. I have worked with Municipalities, Government, Contractors, Utility Companies, Business Owners, High Net Individuals, Trusts and Foreign Corporations. I have negotiated contracts with the afore mentioned as well as engineering, architects, State, County and City planning officials, inspectors, sub-contractors and laborers. This diversity with different industries and personalities has given me the opportunity to build interpersonal skills to work as an intermediary between sellers and buyers. My extensive interaction gives me insight and understanding of the emotional struggle you and your company will be going through during the ownership change.
- Negotiated contracts on over 15,000 projects.
- Arranged and secured financing projects and company acquisitions.
- Helped over 5000 owners improve the value of their assets.
- Successfully negotiated business and real estate purchases, sales and leases for companies and owners.
- Oversaw the daily operations and management process for a couple of companies while integrating processes, equipment, inventory and employees after the purchase.
- Worked on a team to secure economic development benefits to business. Locate, evaluate and purchase headquarters campus and manufacturing building for local company to expand in area.
Myself and Strategic Mergers & Acquisitions would like the opportunity to provide the followings services for you and your company:
- Business Sales & Purchases
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business & Franchise Consulting
- Transfer of Ownership
- Real Estate Sales & Leasing
- Independent 3rd Party Valuations
- Exit strategy and planning
Strategic Mergers & Acquisitions is powered by the world’s largest Business Broker’s network, Sunbelt. What does this mean for your company? Access to a larger market for your business and working with a company that is locally based that can draw on resources worldwide.