Call:208-888-5151 Email Matt Eells
Business Broker / Vice President
Over 32 years of experience as a business owner of multiple businesses with a solid small business background. Diverse experience working with a varying sizes and types of companies. (e.g. Construction, General Contracting, Property Development, Landscape Construction, Landscape Irrigation, Consulting, Golf Course maintenance, Tree Arborist, Weed and Pest Chemigation, Nurseryman, Retaining Wall Construction, Paver and Tile Contracting, HVAC, Property Management, Commercial and Residential Remodeling, House Moving, Steel Building Erecting, Excavation Contracting, Demolition Contracting, Snow and Ice Removal Contracting, Underground Utilities Install, Locating Services, Fleet Management, Equipment Rental, Concrete Contracting, Home Building, Cabinet Building, Coffee Roastery, Coffee House, Retail, Restaurants.
I have developed, orchestrate, worked in and with all areas of management and operations. I have worked with trained and Coached employees in all aspects of management, dispatching, repair, construction, safety and sales. I have worked with Municipalities, Government, Contractors, Utility Companies, Business Owners, High Net Individuals, Trusts and Foreign Corporations. I have negotiated contracts, worked with and/or coached the afore mentioned as well as engineering, architects, State, County and City planning officials, inspectors, sub-contractors and laborers. This diversity with different industries and personalities has given me the opportunity to build interpersonal skills to work as an intermediary between sellers and buyers, business owners and employees, landlords and tenants. My extensive interaction with both sides of a deal structure gives me insight and understanding to the desires and stresses of deal making for both parties. I understand the emotional struggle you and your company will be going through during change, growth, transition or an ownership change. I understand business ownership and all the struggles and rewards it offers. I can show you a way that there is less struggle and more freedom to do the things that matter most to you.
- Negotiated contracts on over 15,000 projects.
- Arranged and secured financing projects and company acquisitions.
- Helped over 5000 owners improve the value of their assets.
- Successfully negotiated business and real estate purchases, sales and leases for companies and owners.
- Oversaw the daily operations and management process for a couple of companies while integrating processes, equipment, inventory and employees after the purchase.
- Worked on a team to secure economic development benefits to business. Locate, evaluate and purchase headquarters campus and manufacturing building for local company to expand in area.
Myself, The Value Builder System, and Sunbelt Business Brokers, would like the opportunity to provide the followings services for you and your company:
- Company Value Building Coaching – Bringing your company to its highest potential.
- Company Valuations – What my Business is worth on the current market.
- Business Brokerage – Marketing and Selling your company to the largest network.
- Mergers – Assimilating your company and another together to compete better.
- Acquisitions – Analyze & approach companies to buy, to expand your market share.
- Franchise Purchasing – Sunbelt offers a full array of Franchise option to purchase.
- Selling Real Estate Holdings – Residential, Commercial, Land, Multi-Family.
- Real Estate Leases – Negotiate, transfer, create.
- Independent 3rd Party Valuations – Multiple channels to value your company.
- Exit strategy and planning – Preparing you, your family, your business.
Strategic Mergers & Acquisitions is powered by the world’s largest Business Broker’s network, Sunbelt Business Brokers. What does this mean for your company? Access to a larger market for your business and working with a company that is locally based that can draw on resources worldwide.
The Value Builder System – Has helped over 40,000 businesses worldwide strengthen and grow their business. Some owners have been re-energized and choose to stay with their business a few more years. Some have seen how much it has increase in value and coupled with good buyer interest have decided to exit and move on to other interest or retire. The choice is yours and that is what we are about.