Call:(919) 538-8685 Email Vicki Ashley, MBA,REALTOR NC License 311378, Member International Business Brokers Association
Vicki Ashley, MBA,REALTOR NC License 311378, Member International Business Brokers Association
Vicki Ashley, Managing Partner of Sunbelt Business Brokers of Asheville/Hendersonville, North Carolina and Keller Williams REALTOR has been in North Carolina in 1993. She has over twenty years experience in corporate financial analysis, pricing, management consulting, business valuations, and operations management. Some highlights of her career, prior to Sunbelt Business Brokers, include:
Co-owned and operated a specialty retail store in Raleigh, North Carolina. She and her co-owner opened the high end specialty retail store in a market that needed education on the products. They successfully operated the store for over six years and in that time, they moved to a larger location and expanded the larger location. Revenue, profits and market share increase every year the store was open. The business was sold to a buyer before it was marketed.
Other successes include:
- Operations Manager at Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (formally Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services). Responsible for financial operations and administrative support teams. Her teams were customer facing and worked directly with state personnel to assist in maximizing federal revenues from Medicaid payments and over-payments.
- Business valuations apprentice at Insight Business Valuations. Assisted owner in conducted full business appraisals for small, medium and large privately-held businesses.
- Corporate financial analyst at IBM. Started in pricing for the Personal Computing Division (now Lenovo) negotiated special pricing for very large business and government contracts. Moved to the Services Division where she prepared forecast analysis, identified areas of efficiency, and reported to high level management.
- Management consultant at Public Consulting Group (PCG) and Deloitte & Touche Consulting Group. Managed customer relationships with state and local government agency directors and personnel. Wrote, edited and prepared proposals for multi-million dollar contracts with state and local government agencies throughout the country.
Vicki received her Masters of Business Administration from Wake Forest University and specialized in entrepreneurship. She received her Bachelors of Science in Marketing from Southern New Hampshire University and her Associates of Science in Business Administration with Specialization in Management. She holds the following licenses and memberships:
- North Carolina Real Estate Brokers License
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of the International Business Brokers Association
Vicki’s volunteer work includes:
- Homeowner’s Association Treasurer (current)
- Oak Park Pool Board Swim Team League Representative/Membership Coordinator (past)