Electronics and Radio Communications Store
Communications Businesses for Sale
- Primary Category: Internet Businesses for Sale
- Secondary Category: Internet/Online Service Businesses for Sale
We are offering an electronics and radio communications store for sale. Family owned and operated, it focuses on communication products and services. It offers a wide range of CB’s, two-way radios, mobile audio systems, TV antennas, and emergency lighting products. Not only do they sell name brand products, but they also install what they sell. In fact, they provide installation services for items not purchased at the store. Additionally, they provide custom installation of communication devices for boats, 4-wheelers, side-by-sides, motorcycles, campers, RVs, fire trucks, ambulances, and more.
As part of sales and services for fleet vehicles, they install backup cameras and alarms, inverters, taxi meters, DOT emergency lights and sirens, scanners, dash cams, and weather alert monitors, etc. They are an authorized rep for Comcast/Xfinity services. Also, they sell and install Dish Network and ViaSat internet. Another service provided is FCC licensing processing.
As a do-it-all store, they attract customers from far and wide. Thanks to their competitive prices and quality work, they get excellent reviews. In fact, they consistently get 4 stars or better. One customer said “Amazing service, most knowledgeable staff about anything audio-video or auto-electrical in a fifty-mile radius. If you have any questions, they go way out of their way to advise and help you. Family owned and operated. Their business is a treasure to their community!”.
It has an excellent central Indiana location. Minutes from major interstate access, it serves four major cities within a 60-to-90-minute drive. It is highly visible from a major road that sees 10,364 vehicles per day. The store uses a variety of marketing efforts to gain new customers. These include a dedicated website, social media, radio, and promotional products. Excellent reviews and word of mouth referrals bring in new customers. The store has good customer retention. They keep up with current customers through direct and email campaigns.
Everything is already in place for a new owner. Bring your energy and vision to make this store the biggest thing in electronics around!
• Management in Place for Smooth Transition
• Built In Demand for Growth
• Strong Customer Retention
• Growing Fleet Vehicle Installations & Replacements
• Preferred Vendor with Emergency Services
- $750,000 Asking Price
- $122,121 Cash Flow
- $552,008 Gross Revenue
- City: Central Indiana
- State: Indiana
Reason for Sale
- The Seller is ready to retire
- Year Established: 1965
- Home Based: No
- Franchise: No
- Relocatable: Yes
- Lender Prequalified: No
- SBA Prequalified: No
- Full-Time Employees: 1
- Part-Time Employees: N/A
- Contractors: N/A
- Owner Worked Hours/w: N/A
- Adjusted EBITDA: N/A
- Inventory Included: No
- Inventory Value: $7,200
- Monthly Rent: $2,513
- Real Estate Available: Yes
- Real Estate Included: No
- Real Estate Value: $240,000
- Building Size: 4407
- FF&E Included?: No
- The Seller is willing to train and transition the Purchaser or Purchaser’s chosen leadership for a mutually agreeable time period following closing.
- The main facility is over 4,407 SF with office space, showroom, tech space, and basement storage. The garage is approximately 2,446 SF including a small office area and work bay.
- Their customers are loyal to them because they do good quality work, are knowledgeable about their products and services, and are flexible and honest with their customers. All while offering a competitive price for their goods & services. Additionally, there is minimal local competition.
Real State Description
- There is over 6,000 SF of facility space across two facilities. They sit on on 1.44 AC and have a large asphalt parking lot.
Business Listed by
Jamar Cobb-DennardSunbelt of Indianapolis
Contact Business Broker
"*" indicates required fields