PRICE REDUCED!!! SoCal Document Scanning Business
Real Estate Businesses for Sale
This company provides document scanning, storage and shredding solutions to escrow companies that provide them with secure document retention that meets CA Department of Real Estate (CA DRE) requirements. This is a great lifestyle business that provides reasonably flexible hours of operation and time commitment. Work a lot or work less, the choice is yours as the new owner of this business.
Service to customers starts with pickup of files at the customer's facility and ends with delivery of a thumb drive that contains digitized files in a PDF format. The tasks in between are comprised of file/document prep (staple removal etc.), digitizing via high speed scanning, and storage to a thumb drive. This process is somewhat unique and appealing to customers as it doesn't involve online cloud storage that can expose sensitive data to hacks.
The current owner has operat4d this business in a fashion that provides the profitability and time commitment that works best for his life. As a result, there is unused equipment capacity that can be accessed without additional capital expenditures, to grow revenues.
Three people are employed not including the husband/wife owners.
The business is located in a remodeled office building in a section of a major boulevard that is undergoing renovation and revitalization. The business has occupied this space since 2009. The facility is comprised of approximately 600 square feet. There is no reception area or manager's office. Customers never visit the business; this is a production facility.
Major equipment included in the sale price includes;
* Two (2) Kodak 4200 scanning machines - 85 ppm
* One (1) Kodak 4250 scanning machine - 105 ppm
* Three workstations/monitors with scanning software installed
* One (1) general office workstation with monitor
* Three (3) workstations with scanning software installed - future capacity, not currently in use
* One (1) Epson printer, XP7100
- $499,000 Asking Price
- $176,000 Cash Flow
- $293,000 Gross Revenue
- $55,000 Down Payment
- City: Confidential
- State: California
Reason for Sale
- Year Established: 2006
- Home Based: No
- Franchise: No
- Relocatable: Yes
- Lender Prequalified: No
- SBA Prequalified: No
- Part time Employees: 3
- Contractors: N/A
- Owner Worked Hours/w: 40
- Adjusted EBITDA: N/A
- Inventory Included: No
- Monthly Rent: $600
- Real Estate Available: No
- Real Estate Included: No
- Real Estate Value: $0
- Building Size: 600
- FF&E Included?: Yes
- FF&E Value: $53,000
- 600 square feet of production space comprised of two rooms, no reception area or manager office.
- There is a solid demand for document management services comprised of scanning, secure storage and shredding, especially in industries that require retention of sensitive documents such as real estate, law and medical. There is a reasonable level of competition in document management services. The company differentiates itself from the competition via pickup and delivery to customer's office, and high attention to detail and sensitivity to customer needs. Current territory serviced by the business includes Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside Counties.
Contact Business Broker
"*" indicates required fields