Medical Practice with Ambulatory Surgery Center V111

4d2b34d9bee6c075cf663eb94da2cdec
Contact Broker
Mail Print Save

Medical Businesses for Sale

Highlights:
- Move in ready with inventory included
- AAAHC Accredited
- Growing demand for industry
- Participates with most major insurance carriers, including Medicare and Medicaid
- Excellent opportunity for a single or multi-licensed provider
- Well-trained and highly skilled staff in place
- Growth potential notably through increased marketing efforts

Summary:
This is a well-established, independently owned, interdisciplinary medical practice with ambulatory surgery center. Located in busy metro area, this comprehensive practice has a team of health professionals that care for patients by using a variety of evidence-based approaches.

The real estate is for sale in addition to the business. The approximately 9,000 sq. ft.
facility is one story and has its own asphalt paved parking lot. Almost 80% of the facility is designated for serving the medical practice plus staff and storage areas. The remaining 20% handles the ASC unit.

This business is an ideal acquisition for an existing physician/physician practice to expand geographically, or another specialty practice.

Seller seeks a licensed buyer with financial resources to complete a transaction. Seller is willing to negotiate a non-compete agreement and reasonable transition period.
Upon completing an NDA, you will receive an overview CIM. Qualified Buyers will then be able to view financial documents.

Financial Information

  • $1,095,000 Asking Price
  • On request Cash Flow
  • $2,625,060 Gross Revenue
  • On request Down Payment

Business Location

  • City: Confidential
  • State: Wisconsin

Detailed information

  • Year Established:
  • Home Based: No
  • Franchise: No
  • Relocatable: No
  • Lender Prequalified: No
  • SBA Prequalified: No
  • Part-Time Employees: N/A
  • Contractors: N/A
  • Owner Worked Hours/w: N/A
  • Adjusted EBITDA: On request
  • Inventory Included: Yes
  • Inventory Value: On request
  • Real Estate Available: Yes
  • Real Estate Included: No
  • Real Estate Value: $1,500,000
  • FF&E Included?: Yes
  • FF&E Value: On request

Training/Support

  • Seller is willing to negotiate a non-compete agreement and reasonable transition period.

Real State Description

  • The real estate is for sale in addition to the business. The approximately 9,000 sq. ft. facility is one story and has its own asphalt paved parking lot. Almost 80% of the facility is designated for serving the medical practice plus staff and storage areas. The remaining 20% handles the ASC unit.
Business Listed by
image of Broker Profile
Ed Krajcir
Sunbelt of Milwaukee
Show Phone Number
Listing ID
BROOKWI001-52256

Contact Business Broker

"*" indicates required fields

Name*
Newsletter
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.