Established Barber Shop Franchise in DFW - Perfect for Semi-Absentee Ownership
Beauty and Personal Care Businesses
This established income producing business is being offered at a substantial savings versus starting this as a new franchise from the ground up in a premium market location.
This business represents an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurially minded, energetic individual to buy an established concept barbershop franchise in a large, growing market. The business is a full service men's hair salon which provides haircuts, beard trims, manicures, pedicures. Products sold include various men's hair and beard products. The business has an established list of repeat and loyal customers and is growing by attracting new customers.
As part of a franchise, the business benefits from a recognized brand name, training, ongoing support and guidance. Resources include marketing resources and sales support. The shop provides a full range of hair and beard care aimed at the male clientele.
Sunbelt Business Brokers of Dallas Metro and Atul Srivastava present this opportunity to own an operational, fully equipped barbershop franchise at a discount (as opposed to starting a new one). The business offers a Buyer plenty of opportunity to take advantage of the post Covid-19 environment to grow clientele and revenues at an accelerated pace.
This business was hit hard by the Covid-19 pandemic, which hampered start-up and created adverse market conditions where it was difficult to hire stylists and demand was severely restricted. The currents owners have weathered the startup phase, have hired and developed a trained roster of stylists and are building a loyal base of customers. With the worst of the pandemic behind, the business is now clearly ramping up for growth & profitability, and is ready for the right Buyer to put it on a track to accelerated growth.
The seller states that the experienced and dedicated staff will all be willing to stay on with the new owner of this business, and the owner will provide training and support for a smooth transition.
No hair care experience is required. Business is suited well for individual with a management or business background and/or business acumen.
- $250,000 Asking Price
- $89,551 Cash Flow
- $452,726 Gross Revenue
- City: Dallas/Fort Worth
- State: Texas
Reason for Sale
- The Seller has built the business into a stable enterprise and is looking forward to focus on other business opportunities.
- Year Established: 2019
- Home Based: No
- Franchise: Yes
- Relocatable: No
- Lender Prequalified: No
- SBA Prequalified: No
- Full-Time Employees: 9
- Part-Time Employees: N/A
- Contractors: N/A
- Owner Worked Hours/w: N/A
- Adjusted EBITDA: $89,551
- Inventory Included: No
- Real Estate Available: No
- Real Estate Included: No
- Real Estate Value: $0
- Building Size: 2250
- FF&E Included?: Yes
- FF&E Value: $65,899
- The Seller will provide 30 days of training and orderly turnover to the new owner, at 30 hours per week. Additional training/consulting is available from the Seller, if required, for an additional fee.
- This business is physically located in Tarrant County. The business occupies a 2,250 square foot space in the Greater Keller area. Area of service primarily includes Keller, Watauga, North Fort Worth, and North Richland Hills.
- There are a large number of barbershops in the Greater Keller area. This salon differentiates itself by promoting a “corner barbershop” feel, providing a unique, fun, masculine, relaxing environment, while delivering a high quality grooming service. We provide excellent service from a very experienced staff. Very laid back, fun atmosphere with amenities the competition does not provide.
Business Listed by
Atul Srivastava, MBA, CMSBBSunbelt of Dallas Metro
Contact Business Broker
"*" indicates required fields