Primary Category:Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Secondary Category:Aircraft Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Opportunity to acquire a world class, state-of-the-art machine shop with a 20+ years of success and a solid reputation for quality.
Company is AS9100 certified, and caters to the aerospace industry with customers who represent a cross-section of the world’s largest aerospace manufacturers; with an emphasis on satellite, airplane, and spacecraft parts.
Company has built its reputation on quality and precision, delivering complex and tight tolerance parts, using the very latest technology.
The business is currently run in a single shift, with a significant opportunity to leverage high demand to increase capacity and revenues.
Perfect opportunity for a strategic buyer within the industry to expand operations and capacity. For the right Buyer, Company has R&D tax credits which are transferrable to qualified Buyer.
Real estate for sale or lease, at Buyer’s option. Purchase price excludes the value of real estate.
• 7% YOY Revenue Growth and 29% YOY EBITDA growth
• Millions continually invested in state-of-the-art equipment
• Total FF&E value roughly $5M, including equipment
• $2.75M+ in sales backlog
• R&D tax credits available for qualifying buyers
• Buyer can increase revenue through multiple shifts
• World-class customer base
• Exceptionally high margin business
• AS9100 Certification, transferable to qualifying buyer
• Listing Price: $8,950,000
• Fiscal 2022 TTM EBITDA: $1,582,580
• Fiscal 2022 TTM Revenues: $4,109,521
• 2022 fiscal forecast revenues $4.5M+ (fiscal year ends June 30, 2023)
• Roughly $2.75M+ in sales backlog; POs in place
• R&D Tax Credits (for qualifying buyers)
• New equipment with automation capabilites
• High margin business resulting from Company's ability for meet precision client requirements
Reason for Sale
Sellers are retiring.
Full-Time Employees: 13
Owner Worked Hours/w:40
Inventory Included: No
Real Estate Available: Yes
Real Estate Included: No
Real Estate Value:
Building Size: 7600
FF&E Included?: Yes
FF&E Value: $5,000,000
Seller will train new owner and help with client relationship transitioning.
• New equipment with full automation support
• Total FF&E value roughly $5M, including equipment (Included)