Primary Category:Manufacturing Businesses for Sale
Secondary Category:Advertising Specialties Manufacturers for Sale
The presented acquisition opportunity is for one of the leading commercial printing companies in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Established since the early 1970s
Purchased by the current owners in the early 1980s
State-of-the-art, one-stop-shop for marketing solutions
Countless Silicon Valley companies as clientele
The company produces technologically advanced marketing materials using timesaving methods, tailored to each customer’s desired specifications.
Key products include:
· All types of printed collaterals
· Offset & digital printing
· High speed copies
· Bindery Posters, signs & banners
· Promotional items
Certified green business:
· Environmentally friendly inks & chemicals used in production
· Recycled paper products
· Cater to the environmentally conscientious SF Bay demographic.
Acquisition of this business includes a full team of experienced staff. The roster of 15 full-time employees includes 2 sales reps, 2 customer service reps, 1 accountant and ten printing and production workers. The two owners manage the overall operation with a focus in sales and accounting.
The business occupies a 11,700 sq. ft. space owned by the current owners. The building is centrally located in San Francisco Bay Area with easy access to major highways. The owners are willing to offer a favorable lease option to the right buyer of the business.
• 50 years of Established Reputation
• Exceptional Customer Reviews of 5 stars on Yelp
• The Sale Comes with a Full Team of Experienced Staff
• $229,900 Commercial Grade FF&E Included
• Consistent Revenue with 5-Year Average of $2.4M
• 2022 Projected Revenue Will Reach $2.7M
• Cash Flow (SDE) Averages $400K in the last 5 Years
• Stable Clientele with Countless Silicon Valley Companies and Universities
• 2022 Revenue projected to be $2.7M
• 43% Revenue Growth from 2021 to 2022
• Top 3 Customers Comprise 40-43% of Total Revenue
• Seller's FY ends October 31
• Pre-qualified for SBA Loan
Reason for Sale
The Sellers are Retiring
Full-Time Employees: 15
Owner Worked Hours/w:40
Inventory Included: Yes
Real Estate Available: No
Real Estate Included: No
Real Estate Value:
Building Size: 11700
FF&E Included?: Yes
FF&E Value: $0
Sellers will provide training to new owners at 20 hours per week for 4 weeks.