Extremely Profitable Pizza & Wings Business

Financial Information

  • Asking Price: CAD $725,000
  • Gross Revenue: CAD $1,500,000
  • Cash Flow: CAD $342,000
  • Down Payment: 0
  • FF&E (Included): $250,000
  • Inventory: $25,000
  • Financing: No

Business Location

  • Confidential
  • Ontario
Primary Business Category: Limited-Service Restaurants

Here is your opportunity to own and extremely profitable Pizza and Wings business. The business is located the fast growing, southwestern Ontario city. The owner works approximately four hours a week in the business, owner currently takes a min of 4 weeks of holidays each year and the business is run by its general manager and loyal employees the rest of the time. The equipment is all "top of the line" and relatively new. It has been in operation for over 14 years and the owner is looking to focus more attention on her other businesses at this time. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious entrepreneur to take over a business with revenues at approximately $1.5-1.8M and profits between $300K-400K annually. Residential customers make up approximately 80% of the revenues while commercial businesses make up the remaining 20%. The business has had consecutive years of rapid growth and a loyal staff of employees to support it. The product is simply amazing and enjoys low competition given a competitive market and industry they operate in. This business also would make the basis of a great platform to franchise from as well. There are plenty of other ways to cost-effectively grow this business or simply sit back and enjoy the profits it's already spinning off. DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!

Reason For Sale
Absentee Owner wishes to pursue new business venture.
  • Home Based: No
  • Year Established: 2006
  • Franchise: No
  • Year Acquired: 2017
  • Willing to Train: Yes
  • Relocatable: No
  • Required Licences:

  • Is Property Leased: Yes
  • Real Estate Available: No
  • Real Estate Included: No
  • Real Estate Value: N/A
  • Fulltime Employees: 12
  • Part time Employees: 5
  • Is Management Staying: No
  • Distressed: No
  • Monthly Payroll: $0
  • Monthly Rent: N/A

Contact Business Broker

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Business Listed by

Sunbelt Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Brampton

Contact: Jack Elias
Office Phone: 519-208-7020
Mobile Phone:
Listing ID: GUELPON001-N157

Similar Business for Sale

Food Truck Business for Sale in Ottawa Area ON Canada

Ontario $95,000

Food Truck Business For Sale in Ottawa ON Mobile Food Vendor Business for Sale in Ottawa Area ON Canada. This Food Truck business is equipped with modern new commercial appliances and equipment. This Food Truck business sells authentic smoke BBQ pulled pork, chicken, briskets, and sides. This Mobile...

View Business

Pub & Bar Restaurant Business for Sale in Ottawa Valley ON Canada

Ontario $350,000

Pub and Restaurant Business for Sale in Ottawa Valley ON Bar and Restaurant Business for Sale in Ottawa Valley ON Canada. This profitable Pub is located on a busy street and nestled near shops and residential areas. This bar and restaurant business for sale offers a signature bar and pub menu inclus...

View Business

Award-Winning Tapas and Wine Bar in Ottawa

Ontario $400,000

Opportunity to own a trendy, full-service and licensed Tapas and Wine Bar in Ottawa. Facility designed with modern décor and offers an enviable ambiance. Regular clientele is comprised of high-income earners & local residents, including vegans and vegetarians. They offer varieties of Spanish cuisine...

View Business

Sign Up For Our Free Business Insights

    Subscribe to receive valuable buyer information, seller information, or information on both.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.