Newsletter February 2018 Sunbelt Business Brokers and Advisors ADVISORY FEE SCHEDULE By John W. Willingham, CCIM, CBI, CBB
This month we are publishing our Fee Schedule for your review and consideration. We want our Clients to be aware of these services and how they may be of help to you now or in the future. Our services are as follows:
1) Expert Witness Testimony $350.00 per hour. We provide litigation support services to our Attorney Clients related to business transactions or commercial real estate transactions. This service is provided by our senior associates that hold the Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) designation awarded by the International Business Brokers Association or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from an accredited University.
2) Senior Consultant $300 per hour. This service is provided by our senior associates that hold the Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) designation awarded by the International Business Brokers Association or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from an accredited University.
3) Consultant $200.00 per hour. This service is provided by our associates and they are supervised by a CBI to insure high quality.
4) Executive Assistant $100 per hour. This service is primarily related to activity that does not require a license and is usually, but not always, provided as support for other consulting work.
5) Certified Bookkeeper $90 per hour.
6) Business Plans $75 per hour.
7) Small Business Certification and minority, disabled veteran owned Certification. If you qualify for one of these certifications, you should definitely have one. It will give you priority over other businesses in obtaining Federal and State contracts.
8) Bookkeeper $60.00 per hour.
9) Researcher/Administrative Staff $50 per hour. This service is primarily related to activity that does not require a license and is usually, but not always, provided as support for other consulting work.
10) Independent Third Party Certified Business Appraisals. The cost may vary depending on the purpose of the appraisal and additional research that may be required. A Fair Market Value for the purpose of sale, that could also be used for estate planning would cost $2,500 if no additional studies are required.
11) Broker Opinion of Most Probable Selling Price with good books and one location $1,000.
12) Lessee Representation: The greater of the above hourly consulting rate or the commission paid to us by the Lessor or Lessor’s Agent. We can also help with renegotiation of your existing Lease. This service is well worth the price and usually doesn’t cost you anything.
13) Acquisition Searches Statewide $3,000.
14) Acquisition Searches Nationwide $6,000.
We may subcontract these services and mark up the cost or we may have you work directly with the subcontractor and have the subcontractor pay us a share of their fee. If you are a subcontractor and would like to interview to join our team please contact John W. Willingham, CCIM, CBI, CBB at [email protected]
We have a team of professionals that can provide you with everything you need to make your business a success.
By Russ Allred MBA My colleague Perry Angress and I just sold a restaurant for $35,000. It was developed just 4 years ago as a franchise and the owner invested over $400,000 to open the doors. The equipment was newRead more…