Customer Service Attributes
By Phil Haney
One of the key measurements and attributes for a Main Street Business Owner is optimizing and providing excellent customer service. Outstanding customer service can make a significant difference in being able to better compete in business, to insure survival and improve profitability as one of the Businesses Parameters for Continue Success.
It is imperative for a company or business to instill the right kind of customer service attitudes with your employees leaving your customers feeling good, having additional trust and respect for your business and what your product. Even when customers might be difficult, ask compelling questions about the products, food service, quality or costs it is key to ensure that your employees and yourself show dignity and respect to the customers. Excellent Customer Service requires having the best attitude and approach to your customers. Remember a customer is always right even when they are wrong. It is all in the approach that the representative for your company projects that can win over even the hardest heart. Customer Service Attributes:
1. Have a Mission Statement
2. Provide Employee Inspiration.
3. Ensure Employees have a positive Attitude in person or on the phone and to be professional in all circumstances.
4. Teach them to “HEAR” what the customer wants and to respond positively helping to resolve any complaints or issues. Going the extra Mile.
5. Be “more than” Helpful to the Customers.
6. Implement a Customer Service Survey. Check in with your customers and see how you are doing.
7. Make Customer Service part of the Performance Evaluation for Employees and Management.
8. Give them the PICKLE. https://youtu.be/ISJ1V8vBiiI
By Russ Allred MBA My colleague Perry Angress and I just sold a restaurant for $35,000. It was developed just 4 years ago as a franchise and the owner invested over $400,000 to open the doors. The equipment was newRead more…