Sunbelt Orlando

Office ID: ORLANFL001

Sunbelt Orlando Located at
1073 Willa Springs Drive Suite 1005
Orlando, Florida 32708

P: 407-960-7390

About Us

Sunbelt Business Brokers of Orlando has been a part of the Sunbelt Franchise since 1993 which gives our seller’s businesses excellent exposure to a unique network of buyers in Sunbelt’s 250 offices in over 25 countries. Sunbelt has been ranked the #1 Business Brokerage Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine since 1995. Having been the first Sunbelt Franchise in the state of Florida, we are the place to go to buy or sell a business in Metro Orlando including Orange, Seminole, Osceola, and Lake Counties. Visit www.SunbeltOrlando.com for more information on how to buy a business and sell a business the right way!

Contact Sunbelt Orlando

*Required Fields

Our Featured Business for Sale Listings

Orlando Metro Area
$1,184,666
$714,854
$3,505,000
Business For Sale

SBA Lender Pre-Qualified with $1,000,000 Down with Excellent Books and Records.Established working Tree Farm with high quality trees & palms on 68 acres (in production) located in a beautiful rural section of Metro Orlando & Central Florida. Price includes $1,000,000 of Palm Tree Inventory and $800,000 of potted tree inventory.Wholesale operation with Agricultural exempt allowing low taxes. Great opportunity to retire & still live comfortably; th...

Listed by: Sunbelt Orlando
Industry: Nursery and Tree Production
Orlando Metro Area
$231,829
$59,008
$110,000
Business For Sale

Price Reduced. Owner Motivated to sell. Full service and fully equipped Chinese Restaurant located in a Popular High Traffic location in the Central Florida Attractions area of Metro Orlando. Chinese/ American dishes also included on menu. Financials shown for 2013 forecasted using eleven months of  P&L actuals. All financials are based on an Owner Operator. Experienced staff in place. Fully equipped kitchen with hood and grill. Dine in, t...

Listed by: Sunbelt Orlando
Industry: Full-Service Restaurants
Orlando
$350,000
$90,000
$119,000
Business For Sale

Fantastic Greek / Mediterranean Restaurant for sale in Metro Orlando near a Major Hospital and a lot of Residential Homes. Business has been open since Mid-2013 and offers breakfast from Fri-Sun and lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Located at the intersection of a busy road (17,000+ daily traffic count) in a Publix anchored strip center. Owner will allow buyer to spend time in business to help verify numbers prior to closing as business average...

Listed by: Sunbelt Orlando
Industry: Full-Service Restaurants
Business For Sale

Very Well know Auto Repair and Tire Servicing Franchise for sale near Tampa, FL. Their services include A/C, Brakes, Oil Changes, Tires, Preventative Maintenance, etc.. Established in 2007 this is an independently owned store who is looking for a good new franchisee to join the family.This 5,100 sq ft newer large 8 bay Auto Center is located in an excellent area near Tampa in a free standing out parcel building on a busy highway. It has very long...

Listed by: Sunbelt Orlando
Industry: Automotive Repair and Maintenance
Metro Orlando
$350,329
$62,296
$225,000
Business For Sale

For sale Residential & Commercial Landscape / Lawn Maintenance company in Metro Orlando. Established 26 years, this company provides year round, professional lawn service and landscape management services to residential estates, commercial and industrial business. They have 170 accounts mostly residential (90%) and the rest commercial (10%). Great reputation and long-term clients with a majority have been with the company over 10 years.Sellers ...

Listed by: Sunbelt Orlando
Industry: Landscaping Services

Owner

Brokers

Marilyn Kinsell
P: 407-960-7390
No biography available.