Sunbelt Jacksonville

Office ID: JACKSFL002

Sunbelt Jacksonville Located at
3736 Contsancia Drive
Jacksonville, Florida 32207

P: (904) 807-8134
F: (904) 239-3023

About Us

We are a proud member of the Business Brokers of Florida which brings an additional 1500 more business brokers working hard toward selling our diverse portfolio of businesses.

Contact Sunbelt Jacksonville

*Required Fields

Our Featured Business for Sale Listings

Jacksonville
$542,849
$105,000
NEGOTIABLE
Business For Sale

This continuously growing business has been providing Jacksonville and the surrounding area with the best custom computers, resales, IT service and security for over 10 years. Full staff in place and turn key - all equipment, inventory and vehicles included with the sale (over $70,000 worth). Over $550,000 in sales on last tax return with over $100,000 in owner benefit!...

Listed by: Sunbelt Jacksonville
Industry: Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing
Duval County
$400,000
N/A
$95,000
Business For Sale

The photo-type for future franchises without franchise fees or transfer fee. Ground floor opportunity to be part of a successful franchise. Great beaches location. Serving full menu specializing in "wings" Bear & wine, multiple TV's. Owner will finance half of purchase price. profitable the first year in business with assistance from well know, successful, restaurateur....

Listed by: Sunbelt Jacksonville
Industry: Full-Service Restaurants
Jacksonville
$578,008
$59,608
$800,000
Business For Sale

This fun business provides high quality food, entertainment and games for families with children ages 2-12. It is the premier destination in Jacksonville for children's birthday parties, group events, team parties, school fundraisers, lock-ins and great family fun time. The business provides good, clean, fun for the entire family.The main offering for this business is children and families’ entertainment through games, indoor play area, act...

Listed by: Sunbelt Jacksonville
Industry: Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
Jacksonville
$1,004,000
ON REQUEST
$285,000
Business For Sale

Grill, seafood & oyster bar, with both indoor and outdoor dining along with entertainment and live music, topped off with our boardwalk set arcade, ideal restaurant for friendly hang outs or family gatherings. The best, always fresh dishes at very reasonable prices. A full bar, fresh seafood, sandwiches, salads, Assets over $400,000. appetizers, a children's menu, happy hours, live entertainment and plenty of TVs for enjoying your favorite ...

Listed by: Sunbelt Jacksonville
Industry: Full-Service Restaurants
Jacksonville
$339,622
$232,241
$150,000
Business For Sale

REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE This is a general psychiatric practice with a specialty in adolescents and college students, which comprises about 30 % of the practice. The other 70% is adults with depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and attention deficit disorder for the most part. Most patients receive medication management and some brief psychotherapy. Occasionally an emergency patient will receive more intense psychotherapy. There...

Listed by: Sunbelt Jacksonville
Industry: Offices of Physicians, Mental Health Specialists

Owner

Brokers

Wes Greer
P: (904) 807-8134
Wes Greer joins Sunbelt Business Brokers of Jacksonville as a Business Broker Specialist. Born in Douglas, GA, Wes holds an Engineering Degree from Auburn University and worked in manufacturing for over 5 years as a Process Improvement Specialist. Wes's passion for entreprenuership, business processes and ownership prompted him to attend the University of South Carolina's top ranked International MBA program. After receiving dual MBAs from USC and the Vienna School of Economics in Vienna, Austria, Wes made his way to Jacksonville in 2004 and opened his first of three successful businesses. Wes, his wife Leslie and their two boys happily reside in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Wes brings the personal experience, knowledge and passion needed to help others who have poured their lives into their businesses now get something back out. He also wants to help fulfill the dream, like he did, of business ownership. Let Wes help YOU live out your dream!
Sandra Panitz
P: (904) 807-8134
.Sandra has been involved in Sales and Marketing with both large and small companies. As VP of Sales and Marketing of Beazer Homes in Jacksonville, she was responsible for all aspects of 100,000,000 + in sales revenue activities. As a business owner or Corporate Executive, Sandra has seen the process from the inside out.